High school student exchange
The US Department of State has been implementing secondary school student exchange program since 1968. A total of 55 countries are involved in the program, and aims to enable students to learn, develop, and become self-reliant in cultures, customs and traditions.
The US Department of State receives students through special authorities registering exchange students in special visa (J-1). Our cooperation is aiming and pleased to bring Mongolian students into this wonderful cultural exchange program.
- The first step in studying scholarships in the United States
- Achieve good English at the academic level
- Get acquainted with America's culture and lifestyle
- It has a very positive impact on the development of the individual's children (Self-reliance, self-expression and communication skills)
- Will have friends from many countries
- Program duration 1 year
- 15-18 years old
- All grades above 80%
- Above average English level