The iBT TOEFL is an academic English language proficiency test which is required to study for bachelor, master or higher in US, Canada, Australia, England and other foreign universities.
More than 30 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL® test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency. The average English skill level ranges between Intermediate and Advanced.
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
The organization's TOEFL exam (TOEFL ITP) is available on a written paper by an educational institution. Top TOEFL ITP score 677. TOEFL ITP scores are recognized by over 5,000 2-4 year colleges and universities in more than 90 countries.
With successful iBT-TOEFL exams, you will be able to fully grasp the lectures in English, seminars, read books, read the papers, self-help exercises, and share your thoughts with your students and students.